[savannah-help-public] Offering help

From: John Schmidt
Subject: [savannah-help-public] Offering help
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 08:52:25 -0700

Hello,

Just wanted to offer my help to this project.  As a matter of introduction, by day I am a Senior Systems Engineer for Nickelodeon (http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnschmidt4).  By night I am an OSS enthusiast.  Just wanted to see how I can help.  My main skillset is sysadmin/scripting/automation with Python and Bash are my most used languages.  I have contributed in minor ways to OSS projects before, but wanted to offer my time and skills in a bit more meaningful way.

Let me know where I can help.

John Schmidt