Re: [savannah-help-public] please adjust the groff-commit mailing list

From: Bob Proulx
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 15:10:50 -0700

Hello Werner,

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> right now, commits to the groff CVS repository are sent to the
> groff-commit list.  However, we've recently moved to git, so I ask you
> to change that, making git sending commits to the groff-commit list.
>
> I've looked around, but it seems that Savannah doesn't provide an
> interface for this feature...

There isn't.  You have to ask for it on this mailing list (or put in a
support task in the tracker) and one of the Savannah Hackers will do
it for you.  It is easy to do by hand and it hasn't ever been
automated.

One question must be asked.  Some people want only the short commit
notifications and others want the notification with the full commit
diff in the email too.  Which would you prefer?

Bob