[savannah-help-public] [sr #108445] Savannah download statistics issues

From: Ivaylo Valkov
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108445] Savannah download statistics issues
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 21:02:12 +0000

I had some spare time and I made some changes on my project website. All
statistics go trough my local AWStats instance with few mod_rewrite rules
before being redirected to Savannah (+mirrors). I can track Savannah mirrors
as well if the downloads starts at my project's website.

I won't be using the statistics on Savanah anymore. If no one else needs this
and the only way is to stop it and close the issue, then it is fine with me.
Still, if I can be of any help, I'm available.

Regards

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108445>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/