[savannah-help-public] important to recover a conversation my dad died p

From: Johan Poussin
Subject: [savannah-help-public] important to recover a conversation my dad died please
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 15:22:32 +0100

Hello I am sending you this email asking for your help I am johan Poussin I am 25 my fiance lost 22 Ophelie Guenard are Ludovic Trencart dad is dying I ask it to use the application weechat are with dad during commissioning a day she lost her dad conversation before his death I ask you if you can recover weechat Verifer conversation on facebook with the names I give you is to check if you are like me I would really you reconnaisant
cordially
Johan Poussin
thank you