Re: [savannah-help-public] Libffcall Repository Access Denied

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Libffcall Repository Access Denied
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 11:38:42 -0600

Hi Avneet,

Karl Berry wrote:
>     Actually I want to convert the source tree from CVS to GIT.
>
> That's an entirely different matter.  Please submit a support request at
> https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=administration.

Hopefully you can simply convert from cvs to git without any problems.
Simply import your cvs into your local git repository.  There are many
articles on the web for doing this.  Then enable git as a version
control feature on savannah for your project.  That will create an
empty git repository for your project.  Since it is empty you can
upload your converted project to it.  It doesn't need anything
special.  But if you run into problems please do submit a support
ticket or email this mailing list.

Bob