[savannah-help-public] [sr #108533] Account reactivation

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108533] Account reactivation
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 23:04:35 +0000

Update of sr #108533 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #7:

Yay!

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket at this point.  But please do let
me know about status of the mail ticket with your ISP.  You can continue to
log to the bug ticket even after it is closed.  It just takes it off my queue
since there isn't more that I can do about it.

I fear there is some too-agressive anti-spam happening that is discarding
Savannah email at your ISP.  Would like to see that resolved.  I am happy to
look further and send test emails as needed to help debug that problem.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108533>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/