[savannah-help-public] [sr #108680] Problems while trying to register a

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108680] Problems while trying to register a project
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 00:32:04 +0000

Update of sr #108680 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hello,

We do not want you to lie on the application form - we want you to amend these
issues before submitting a project to host on GNU Savannah.

In the case of Raptor-Chess-Interface, it means finding the authors of each
file and adding a copyright statement with the author’s name, and adding a
license statement in each file.

Another important requirement is listing the dependencies (libraries used) and
their licenses - to ensure they are all Free Software.
For example, the README file mention one library (jface) for which there is no
source code at all - that would not be acceptable on GNU Savannah.

Sadly a contact email was not provided for this support request, so I doubt my
answer will be used. I am therefore closing this item.

Regards,
Assaf

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108680>

  Message sent via/by Savannah