[savannah-help-public] [sr #108683] Where is the link to the "submit bug

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108683] Where is the link to the "submit bug" page?
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 20:04:39 +0000

Update of sr #108683 (project administration):

                Category:                    None => Trackers (bugs, support,
tasks...)
             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

I am not saying this is easy or obvious but the expected flow is something
like this:

The home page for the man-db project is http://www.nongnu.org/man-db/ .

Browse that page and it displays a link to the Savannah project page
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/man-db .

The Savannah project page has a link to the bugs page for that project
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=man-db .

The project bugs page has a Submit link to submit new bug reports.

Alternatively from the Savannah home page https://savannah.gnu.org/ there is a
Search in projects on the left side navigation area.  Typing in man-db there
and then searching finds the one man-db project "Database-driven manual pager
suite". And of course once there then it is once again looking at the
navigation menus to find the Bugs link.

Some of us don't like the hidden menus in the HTML CSS cascading menus.  If
you are one of those then you might like to try "My Account Conf" and then
checking the Use Stone Age menu feature and Show Feedback in relative position
feature. That is how I and some others of us run and it then shows all of the
navigation options plainly without the active hover menu cascade. (shrug)

Does this answer your question?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108683>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/