[savannah-help-public] [sr #108756] Project dvipng change from cvs to gi

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108756] Project dvipng change from cvs to git
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 00:40:45 +0000

Update of sr #108756 (project administration):

             Open/Closed:                  Closed => Open

Follow-up Comment #3:

Hello,

If I understand correctly, you've enabled 'git' vcs today, then pushed to it
(the wrong repo), then de-selected it in attempt to reset it. Is this correct?
Because the current settings for 'dvipng' do not include 'git' repository, but
the repository exists and was created today.

Because all but the last few tiny commits in the git repository are identical
to the ones in the CVS repository, I've moved aside the 'dvipng' repository,
on the good-faith assumption that you will add the new code again to the new
repository, so no code is lost.

You should now enable 'git' again in the 'select features' menu, and the git
repository should be re-created within an hour, empty.

Please let us know if there are any issues.

Regards,
  - Assaf

(Savanah admins: if there's any need to access the 'old' repo, it is here:
vcs:/srv/git/dvipng-git-disabled ; otherwise I'll delete it once this item is
closed.)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108756>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/