[savannah-help-public] [sr #108756] Project dvipng change from cvs to gi

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108756] Project dvipng change from cvs to git
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 07:49:35 +0000

Yes, I attempted to de-select it to reset it. I then disabled it because I did
not want the wrong repo to be publicly accessible.

The main fault of mine was to not preserve the change dates in the old history
from the cvs archive.

The plan is to push a cvs-to-git conversion with the correct change dates, and
then add my new changes on top of that.

I will probably not have time to do this in another two weeks, but there
should be no problem. If any arise, I will let you know.

Thanks,
Jan-Åke

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108756>

  Message sent via/by Savannah