[savannah-help-public] [sr #108811] mailing list archive

From: Scott Christley
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 17:08:02 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

swarm-directors, is suppose to be private, but it seems that the old archives
are public. All the new messages seems to be stored properly in the private
archive, so I think that a copy of the old messages are still in the public
area, can you please delete them?

thanks
Scott

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108811>