Re: [savannah-help-public] Urgent! Allura configuration for LilyPond pro

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Urgent! Allura configuration for LilyPond project
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 19:24:08 +0200

Nacho Gonzlez Lpez <address@hidden> writes:

> On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 09:53:12PM +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:
>> Is it feasible to change the name to bugs.lilypond.gnu.org without
>> wreaking the work done so far?  The certificate is valid for
>> *.gnu.org, so that should fix it.  LilyPond is a gnu project, so
>> that name is perfectly valid.
>
> Good idea. I've included bugs.lilypond.gnu.org as an alias on the
> apache configuration. Shall I ask for the DNS name ? If everyone
> thinks is a good idea I'll do it.

It's the next best option.  I think it might be nicer first to check
whether we can have bugs.lilypond.org be added to the certificate.  Of
course that's a bit iffy since the GNU project has no control over the
DNS for bugs.lilypond.org.  Maybe we need to get a certificate of our
own.

--
David Kastrup