Re: [savannah-help-public] Urgent! Allura configuration for LilyPond pro

From: Nacho Gonzlez Lpez
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Urgent! Allura configuration for LilyPond project
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 11:04:56 +0200

Hi.

I must create the HTTPS connection from chapters (serving the wildcard GNU SSL
certificate)

If you do not trust Gandi SSL CA, you should get this certificate:

        This server could not prove that it is bugs.lilypond.org; its security
certificate is from *.gnu.org. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an
attacker intercepting your connection.

About why HTTPS is not working, I'm not really sure. I'm lookin what is the
trouble and I think is something related with the HTTP uri header but I'm not
able to get it working.  I'll look again in some hours

address@hidden:/etc/apache2/sites-enabled# cat bugs.lilypond.org
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName  bugs.lilypond.org
        ServerAdmin address@hidden
        ProxyPass         /          http://192.168.0.22/
        ProxyPassReverse  /          http://192.168.0.22/
        #DocumentRoot /var/wwwmaintenance
        <Location />
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
        </Location>

        ErrorLog     /var/log/apache2/bugs.lilypond.org-error.log
        TransferLog  /var/log/apache2/bugs.lilypond.org-access.log
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:443>
        ServerName  bugs.lilypond.org
        ServerAdmin address@hidden
        ProxyPass         /          http://192.168.0.22/
        ProxyPassReverse  /          http://192.168.0.22/
        #DocumentRoot /var/wwwmaintenance
        <Location />
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
        </Location>

        <IfModule mod_gnutls.c>
                GnuTLSEnable on
                GnuTLSPriorities NORMAL
                GnuTLSCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/wildcard.gnu.org.crt
                GnuTLSKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/wildcard.gnu.org.key
                GnuTLSClientCAFile /etc/ssl/certs/GandiStandardSSLCA.pem
        </IfModule>

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 04:08:38AM +0000, josiah oberholtzer wrote:
> [...]
> > "/home/allura/env-allura/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py",
> > line 2355, in load
> >     return self.resolve()
> >   File
> > "/home/allura/env-allura/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py",
> > line 2361, in resolve
> >     module = __import__(self.module_name, fromlist=['__name__'], level=0)
> >   File "/home/allura/src/allura/Allura/allura/lib/phone/nexmo.py", line
> > 23, in <module>
> >     import requests
> >   File
> > "/home/allura/env-allura/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/__init__.py",
> > line 53, in <module>
> >     from .packages.urllib3.contrib import pyopenssl
> >   File
> > "/home/allura/env-allura/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/packages/urllib3/contrib/pyopenssl.py",
> > line 42, in <module>
> >     ssl.PROTOCOL_SSLv3: OpenSSL.SSL.SSLv3_METHOD,
> > AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'PROTOCOL_SSLv3'
> >
> > Cheers!
> >
> > On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 4:09 PM Nacho Gonzlez Lpez <address@hidden>
> > wrote:

> >> Sorry for the caos.
> >>
> >> http://bugs.lilypond.org now redirected to your vm using this config:
> >>
> >> address@hidden:/etc/apache2/sites-enabled# cat bugs.lilypond.org
> >> <VirtualHost *:80>
> >>         ServerName  bugs.lilypond.org
> >>         ServerAdmin address@hidden
> >>         ProxyPass         /          http://192.168.0.22/
> >>         ProxyPassReverse  /          http://192.168.0.22/
> >>         #DocumentRoot /var/wwwmaintenance
> >>         <Location />
> >>                 Order allow,deny
> >>                 allow from all
> >>         </Location>
> >>
> >>         ErrorLog     /var/log/apache2/bugs.lilypond.org-error.log
> >>         TransferLog  /var/log/apache2/bugs.lilypond.org-access.log
> >> </VirtualHost>
> >> <VirtualHost *:443>
> >>         ServerName  bugs.lilypond.org
> >>         ServerAdmin address@hidden
> >>         ProxyPass         /          https://192.168.0.22/
> >>         ProxyPassReverse  /          https://192.168.0.22/
> >>         #DocumentRoot /var/wwwmaintenance
> >>         <Location />
> >>                 Order allow,deny
> >>                 allow from all
> >>         </Location>
> >>
> >>         <IfModule mod_gnutls.c>
> >>                 GnuTLSEnable on
> >>                 GnuTLSPriorities NORMAL
> >>                 ## 2014-0-16 address@hidden -- rt #872627
> >>                 #GnuTLSCertificateFile
> >> /etc/ssl/certs/website.es.gnu.org.pem
> >>                 #GnuTLSKeyFile /etc/ssl/keys/website.es.gnu.org.key
> >>                 #GnuTLSClientCAFile /etc/ssl/cacert.pem
> >>                 GnuTLSCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/wildcard.gnu.org.crt
> >>                 GnuTLSKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/wildcard.gnu.org.key
> >>                 GnuTLSClientCAFile /etc/ssl/certs/GandiStandardSSLCA.pem
> >>         </IfModule>
> >>
> >>         ErrorLog     /var/log/apache2/bugs.lilypond.org-error.log
> >>         TransferLog  /var/log/apache2/bugs.lilypond.org-access.log

Nacho Gonz�lez L�pez                          Coordinador de Eventos
    address@hidden                    Administrador General de Red
    http://www.es.gnu.org                                  Webmaster
                             GNU Espa�a
Usas programas sin licencia?                      <_>
Quiza sea porque las licencias                    oo 7  Free
que conoces no son libres.                       (..)    Software
Utiliza software GPL y veras la diferencia.        """    Foundation

                        http://www.fsf.org