Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109199] account?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109199] account?
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 00:13:30 -0700

Phil Nelson wrote:
> Karl Berry wrote:
> > Hi Phil - I searched for any "nelson" (real or user name) in the Savannah
> > accounts, and didn't find any Phil's. Also, there is no bc or dc project
> > registered.

There are no "nelson" that were "phil"s.  There are lots of other
"phil"s of various spellings and combinations.  None that seem to be
yours.

> > I think you should just create a new account and submit a new project
> > registration.
>
> I tried creating a user "phil" and it says one already exists.   Can you check
> and see if that is supposed to be me?

It's not.  This is public information.

  https://savannah.gnu.org/users/phil

> I've clicked on the "forgot password" and it doesn't send me e-mail.

The other Phil got it.

> I was wondering if the e-mail on file was address@hidden or
> address@hidden since neither of those e-mail addresses are valid
> anymore.

I couldn't find anything with those emails either.  If all else fails
you might try your initials (which is what I do with rwp) or you might
try firstlast philnelson.

  https://savannah.gnu.org/users/philnelson

I know the choice of login is a close personal choice.  But there are
73,000+ accounts already.

Good luck!

Bob