Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109209] did not receive email confirmati

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109209] did not receive email confirmation on joining
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 17:50:07 -0700

Tom Swan wrote:
> Entering another email address gives me the error: "That username
> already exists. An account associated with that email address has
> already been created." Attempting to log in with my existing
> information gives the error: "Account pending..." followed by that
> same note.

Oh.  Yes.  In the inbetween time...

> I am trapped in limbo it seems.

Yep.

> I received both of your emails without trouble. How do I initiate the
> resend of registration confirmation? Thanks for your help. I have been
> away from my desk -- sorry for the delay responding. --Tom

I have activated your account.  I triggered the lost password action.
The logs say the mail was delivered.  Please follow that and set your
password for it.

That should do it!  Assuming so I will close the ticket.  Please
confirm with us that it is working for you.

Bob