Re: [savannah-help-public] Stuck trying to log onto cvs

From: Jeff Mitchell
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Stuck trying to log onto cvs
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 12:01:24 +1300

I don't know how to get a web password :S

Also I'm using Round Cube for my emails and when I click reply it only adds Bob Proulx, if I click reply-all, it adds savannah-help-public and also my own email address but not Bob. I'm think I'm supposed to do the latter. So anyway here's the link to the web section of my project

http://web.cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/noob-a-tron/noob-a-tron/

I still have no idea how to upload an HTML file. If I don't connect with the cvs command line program then what do I use?