Re: [savannah-help-public] [GSoC] Quick Update on Fuzzing

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] [GSoC] Quick Update on Fuzzing
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 16:37:32 -0600

Hello Armin,

>  (1) Do you (Savannah Hacker team) happen to have a GitHub account
> that you would like to use for pushing to the GitHub mirrors?

GitHub uses non-free software.  Savannah can't officially sanction
using non-free by having an official account.

Mirroring can be done by anyone.  And indeed many projects have source
code mirrored there.  But Savannah processes itself cannot use any
non-free software nor endorse non-free software.

However I don't see a problem with triggering a mirroring push to one
of your accounts as long as only libre free software is involved on
the Savannah end.

Bob