[Savannah-register-public] [task #4109] Submission of experix data acqui

From: William Bayard McConnaughey
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4109] Submission of experix data acquisition, control and an
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 22:41:09 +0000

I am preparing to update all of my source, help and documentation files to
comply with copyright and license requirements.  2 questions:

Should the copyright holder be FSF at this time, or only after acceptance of
the project?

What do you recommend to use for copyright years when the file modification
history has not been recorded?  Best guesses?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4109>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/