[Savannah-register-public] [task #4109] Submission of experix data acqui

From: William Bayard McConnaughey
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4109] Submission of experix data acquisition, control and an
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 17:04:17 +0000

I'm trying to figure out how this all works.  It seems to be explained in
pieces in various FAQ documents that refer to each other and to the CVS
documentation (I have never used CVS).
The networked machines in my lab are all running various versions of MS
Windows.  I need to get a properly configured Linux box and put it on the
net.  Do you advise putting everything else on hold until I have that, or can
I upload files and access CVS with the Windows machine?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4109>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/