[Savannah-register-public] [task #4215] Submission of Ethics search prot

From: Bernhard Fastenrath
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4215] Submission of Ethics search protocol
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 05:24:09 +0000

Yes, I agree with the conditions for hosting this project on savannah.

All source files I am going to submit to savannah were written by myself and
begin with a GPL or LGPL comment.

All dependencies the project is going to have are GPL programs.

Some of the code of the project is shared with the Dolphin Web Browser
(http://dolphin.sourceforge.net/) which is under GPL as far as the code was
written by me but contains some Apache licensed code and some code under a
public domain license statement.
That is why the executable license for Dolphin is this one:
http://dolphin.sourceforge.net/mpl/index.html
This code is, however, not going to be submitted to savannah, only some of
the GPL licensed classes need to be duplicated.

The ESP project is mostly about creating a specification, an RFC and a
reference implementation. Specification and RFC will be made available under
the GNU Documentation License and the
source code will be made available under GPL.

Early examples for the protocol can be found at:
http://berg.sourceforge.net/esp/

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4215>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/