[Savannah-register-public] [task #4994] Submission of UWiKiCMS

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4994] Submission of UWiKiCMS
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:26:33 +0100

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
The project account will remain inactive until a site admin approve or
discard the registration.

######### REGISTRATION ADMINISTRATION #########

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific "Group
Administration" page, accessible only to site administrators, effectively
logged as site administrators (superuser):

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=8168>

######### REGISTRATION DETAILS #########

Full Name:
----------
  UWiKiCMS

System Group Name:
-----------------
  uwikicms

Type:
-----
  non-GNU software &amp; documentation

License:
--------
  GNU General Public License V2 or later

------------
  UWiKiCMS ( http://www.ufoot.org/uwikicms ) is a lightweight web content
management system.

UWiKiCMS features basic text formatting and online editing, image upload and
automatic positionning, heavy css use, lightweight XHTML compliant code,
readable URLs and no cryptic article.php?id=123 stuff, extensibility at will
through PHP file includes, fancy orginal features such as "all in one page
ready to print" or sharing the same database for various sub-sites, and has a
built-in cache system.

UWiKiCMS is a web application using the standard PHP / MySQL tools. It is
distributed as free software (free speech, not beer), under the terms of the
GNU General Public License ( GPL ).

UWiKiCMS aims at staying as simple as possible and cope with the constraints
of a plain PHP/MySQL hosting solution. The idea was to minimize the number of
clicks required to publish an online document, and fit my personnal needs.

Latest release on: http://www.ufoot.org/archive/uwikicms-1.0.8.tar.gz

Other Software Required:
------------------------
  PHP 4: http://www.php.net
MySQL 3: http://dev.mysql.com

Other Comments:
  As a side note, UWiKiCMS is typically not targeted for a large audience.
Basically I had special needs to handle my websites and decided to develop
something for me. However GPL-izing the software and making it available to
the public can't harm.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4994>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/