[Savannah-register-public] [task #5158] Submission of Multilingual Accen

From: Peter Cahill
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5158] Submission of Multilingual Accent Dictionary Builder
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:12:59 +0000

Hi,

Yep I did mean GNU GPL. I've looked into running the application on GCJ and I
don't foresee any problems with that; GCJ can run Eclipse fine and the
application will just be using SWT (which is already part of Eclipse, and
works with GCJ). I don't have any problem with making GCJ the default testing
platform for the project. I do like to keep my projects only dependent on free
software where possible.

The main reason for requesting the Savannah services in such early stages of
the project is that we have 3 developers working from different locations -
CVS would make getting the project off the ground a lot easier. Also, I would
like to use the mailing list in the design stages so that I can offer access
to it to the public to request features and maybe give some input on the
design of the project..

I have attached the current source that I have, it's quite simple, I've
included a screenshot of it running. I know there is not very much source in
this but I hope it's enough as the use of CVS and the mailing list from this
early stage.

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: ie.ucd.csi.muadib20012006.tar.gz Size:45 KB
Current source code
<http://savannah.gnu.org/task/download.php?item_id=5158&item_file_id=388>

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5158>

  Message sent via/by Savannah