[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #6469] Submission of PloneWebFestiv

From: Claudio Battaglino
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #6469] Submission of PloneWebFestival
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 20:28:24 +0100

Stephan Peijnik ha scritto:

Follow-up Comment #2:

Hi Claudio,

I am waiting for an answer from you.

If within one week I still do not get a reply, I will remove your project.
You will still be able to register it again once you have the time to deal
with the registration issues.

Are you still willing to host your project at Savannah? If not, please tell
us - we don't bite, and it will make us gain time.

Regards,

Stephan

Hi Stephan,
thank you for your answer.
I'm not yet interested in Savannah's hosting because I realized that I don't need this service at the moment.
It could be an interesting solution in the future.

thank you and good evening

claudio :-)