[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #6521] Submission of Masatran-Tamma

From: Masatran, R. Deepak
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #6521] Submission of Masatran-Tamma Data Mining Toolkit
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 22:59:31 +0530

* Sebastian Wieseler <address@hidden> 2007-03-12
> Follow-up Comment #1:
>
> For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must include
> a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the beginning of
> every file of source code. This is explained in
> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help catch
> potential omissions such as these.

There are many omissions in the code, including this one. May I correct, and
upload, the files, in parts?

> Furthermore can you please give me the URI of C++ STL? Or the license of it?

STL was added to C++ by ISO 14882 of 1998. The ISO charges exorbitant prices
for its standards; the FSF ought to talk to them.

By the way, <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?6521> is not accessible.

--
Masatran, R. Deepak <http://research.iiit.ac.in/~masatran/>