[Savannah-register-public] [task #7818] Submission of shoot

From: Franco Iacomella
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7818] Submission of shoot
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:57:43 +0000

Hi Jonas, I am reviewing the project you submitted for hosting at Savannah.

The package you submitted lacks of source code. We need source code is
provided so we can check if its Free Software and there aren't any
license incompatibility.

The description you submitted is incomplete. You should give us
dependencies information and a better description of your project.

If you are willing to make those changes, please submit a new updated
package or provide us with an URL to get it. After that, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,

Franco Iacomella

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?7818>

  Message sent via/by Savannah