[Savannah-register-public] [task #7822] Submission of hybrid

From: Franco Iacomella
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7822] Submission of hybrid
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:00:00 +0000

Hi Francesco, I am reviewing the project you submitted for hosting at
Savannah.

Here are my comments:
 - in the COPYING file you include, the address of the Free Software
Foundation is the old one. You should change it to "51 Franklin
Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301, USA". You should also
make that change in the 'gpl.texi' file.

- the documentation included must be GNU FDL licensed because we do not
accept GPL-only documentation. Another important reason to make the change is
that you are including part of the  GNU Coding Standards manual (which is
under GFDL). That parts lacks of their original copyright notice (this is a
violation of the GNU Coding Standards terms), you should fix that.

If you are willing to make those changes, please submit a new updated package
or provide us with an URL to get it. After that, we will reconsider your
project for inclusion in Savannah.

PD: Thanks for the ELKlib release, but is not necessary.

Regards,

Franco Iacomella

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?7822>

  Message sent via/by Savannah