[Savannah-register-public] [task #9873] Submission of VladNput

From: Patrick Higgins
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9873] Submission of VladNput
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 01:22:01 +0000

Sorry, I had written a long response last week and then accidentally closed
my browser window before I could post it. (Ugh!) I haven't had time to write
it again until now.

The upload link says it restricts file sizes to 512kb, which is too small for
my code. I'll try to upload anyway and see how it goes.

I was thinking I could add some code to my "ant dist" build target to
automatically generate the file list for the README and to put copyright and
license notices on all the files that accept them.

That way I don't have to manually maintain the README file every time I add a
new source file.

Of course, that means that files will not have those notices in git, only in
the distribution tar files. Is that acceptable?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?9873>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/