[Savannah-register-public] [task #9873] Submission of VladNput

From: Patrick Higgins
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9873] Submission of VladNput
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 22:51:07 +0000

Thanks for the tip about Firefox, Mario. I never knew about that one! I think
I was using Chromium at the time, though. :-/

I had a lot of time to work on VladNput today so I went ahead and put license
headers on everything except the .tokens files, but there are exactly three of
those and that probably won't change over the lifetime of the project. I've
put the notice about those into the README.

I've also updated the README with details about the dependencies and their
licenses.

I've updated my build script to put license information into the generated
jar files and the dist.properties file.

Thus, now all files have license and copyright info whether they come from
git or a release tar.

I will send the update VladNput-0.1.4.tar.gz file to you in email (you can
ignore the version I sent earlier today).

Thanks for reviewing this for me!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?9873>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/