Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11582] Submission of RFree

From: Maggie Avener
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11582] Submission of RFree
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 15:20:43 -0500

Hi,

I received a reply from the FCC confirming that their statement about the code applies to curves_subroutines.f as well. I updated the code to include a brief comment at the beginning establishing that the file was created by the FCC and is assumed to be in the public domain. The new tarball is at web.mit.edu/avenerm/www/rfree-2011-11-18.tar.gz.

I think I've addressed all of the issues with the tarball - please let me know if there's anything else I need to do.

Thanks!
Maggie