Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11582] Submission of RFree

From: Maggie Avener
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11582] Submission of RFree
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:12:59 -0500

On 11/20/2011 06:07 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
     I received a reply from the FCC confirming that their statement about
     the code applies to curves_subroutines.f as well.

Excellent.  By the way, are you allowed to tell us your contact at the
FCC?  I don't have anything specific to ask them now, but it strikes me
as a useful piece of information that none of us have.  If the address
shouldn't be public, address@hidden is another list
that only reaches savannah maintainers and is not publicly archived.
I don't see why not. The person I talked with is Jorden Brinn, at address@hidden The other person who I know of there who can sometimes answer questions about similar code is Dale Bickel. They're both in the media bureau; I don't know if they can answer questions about anything outside of that domain.