[Savannah-register-public] [task #12012] Submission of Scacchi Tridimens

From: Marco Bresciani
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12012] Submission of Scacchi Tridimensionali - Manuale di gioco
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 08:28:59 +0000

Hi again,
  I've just removed the STIC.png file according to your indication.

Is it enough to remove it from the current Hg revision or shall I have to
remove it from all the repository history?

Also, it could be that older Hg revisions were not Savannah compliant (I'm
working on this project since so many years and Hg only is about 3 years
older). How do I have to behave? Should I remove everything and keep only the
latest current revision and start from this one?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12012>

  Messaggio inviato con/da Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/