Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13713] Submission of Gnu Slip

From: Arthur Schwarz
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13713] Submission of Gnu Slip
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 19:20:22 -0700

Hi Assaf;

Comments are interspersed with statements below.

The new, improved and never seen before tarball is included.

Now my question. I am sending you a tarball in order for you to continue
validation. Who is responsible to getting this tarball into Savannah? (And
if me, how do I do it. I know, I know, just read the manual - but there's so
much manual.)

thanks
art