[Savannah-register-public] [task #14414] Submission of GNUstep Non-FSF

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14414] Submission of GNUstep Non-FSF
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 06:51:41 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #14, task #14414 (project administration):

Hi all,
All addresses are now fixed: either by replacing the address or by using the
URL reference. I grepped through all files, source files, Makefiles, READMEs.

What would be invalid in that copyright line? Even the guide you cite states
that copyrights can be split over multiple lines if too long.

Copyright (C) x1-x2 Author 1
              x3-x4 Author 2

is clear and leaves no doubt that the line is just split on multiple lines, it
is common practice too.
Also, all headers of this project are done this way (and of many other
projects I work with, as a note).

I'd leave it as-is. Or did I misinterpret your issue?

We do have a deadline, it would be about "now" since GNA is closing down and
we don't know how many days are left. Things are starting to malfunction
already.

I Attach a new tarball with the amended addresses and references.

(file #40498)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: GNUMail-6.tar.gz               Size:1401 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14414>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/