Re: [Savannah-users] question regarding projects

From: Nicolas Bock
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] question regarding projects
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:33:30 -0600

When I click on "Full List" under "Hosted Projects" I get a disclaimer towards the bottom of the page saying that private projects are not shown. What does private mean?

nick

On Thu, 2007-09-13 at 20:39 +0200, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 06:07:46PM +0000, Nicolas Bock wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I have some questions regarding some features that savannah has or may
> not have. I couldn't find anything about that in the documentation.
>
> 1) Can a project be private, i.e. can I restrict _read_ access to the
> sources to a list of persons?

No.

> 2) What is the retention policy for projects in case I decide to
> terminate it? Does savannah keep a copy of the project? Will it get
> deleted?

Our goal is to keep the source code available and avoid confusion. So
essentially we will keep a copy of it unless it was moved to another
publicly-accessible place.