Re: [Savannah-users] question regarding projects

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] question regarding projects
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 21:50:37 +0200

Hi,

That means that:

- the Savane software has limited support for private projects (I say
  limited because, eg, ViewVC won't work)

- some GNU or FSF internal projects (such as the 'sysadmin' or 'gvc'
  projects) are hosted at Savannah because it's part of the FSF
  infrastructure, but that's not available for nongnu.org.

--
Sylvain