[Savannah-users] problem about configuration of bos war with visual stud

From: andrianavony solofo
Subject: [Savannah-users] problem about configuration of bos war with visual studio 2005
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 11:42:09 +0100

hello,
I downloaded the source of bos wars and the zip file  http://www.boswars.org/msvc-libs.zip. I added the path to include and lib into the proprieties of the project. and when I star the debuger I've got the error message:

"unable to start programe e:\boswars-2.5-src\engine\Debug\boswars.exe

this application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. review the manifest file for possible errors.

Could you help me please.
Thanks