Re: [Savannah-users] problem about configuration of bos war with visual

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] problem about configuration of bos war with visual studio 2005
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 10:04:27 -0300

"andrianavony solofo" <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

This mailing list is to give support to the users of Savannah, not to
the software hosted at Savannah. If you want support for bos war, please
refer to the homepage and look for a mailing list there.

The home page at Savannah for bos wars is:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/stratagus-bos
you may want to look for help there too.

Regards,