[Savannah-users] TCP/IP

From: Brett Baerg
Subject: [Savannah-users] TCP/IP
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:19:46 -0600 (CST)

Hi Savannah,

My name is Brett Baerg I am a student at the University of
Saskatchewan, what I am trying to do is implement a TCP/IP stack on the
DE2 developemnet board by Altera for use with a design project, and I
found out that Adam Dunkels had written the one used on Quartus
6.0/Nios 6.0 for the DE2_WEB demonstration, but I am currently using
Quartus 7.0/Nios7.0 and was wondering if I could some how get in
contact with him or someone who would know about doing this or having
permission (would be willing to pay for a license if not too expensive)
 to use it for this. It is for my third year electrical engineering
design project as well as a design contest hosted in Ottowa Canada,
that is funded by Altera themselves.

Thank you very much.