[Savannah-users] trying to put a free software in easy public reach

From: B.S.J.W. Stephenson
Subject: [Savannah-users] trying to put a free software in easy public reach
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 21:51:10 +0000

I have just logged in and found my user sphere , vandelised .
But enough of that .

Since first contacting gnu , I have been at a loss .

Should I trust anybody at all at your site ?

Are freefriends from free friends.org clever to do business with ?

Does none_gnu have any validity as a site or is it some hoax to ????

Why is there a parallel site ?

Why is content not mirrored between the two ?

Why are the documents for starter project admins so long winded and unfriendly ( I am not a cat I do not want to per!) ?

Sorry to be such a problem .

B.S.J.W.S