Re: [Savannah-users] trying to put a free software in easy public reach

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] trying to put a free software in easy public reach
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:57:48 -0600

    Are freefriends from free friends.org clever to do business with ?

freefriends.org is just my personal domain, which I registered many
years ago.  It is not anything you can do "business" with.

    Does none_gnu have any validity as a site or is it some hoax to ????

nongnu.org is the top-level domain which we use for the non-GNU projects
hosted at savannah.

I can't answer your other questions.  Sorry.