[Savannah-users] questions on restoring backups (CVS, project GNUmed)

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Savannah-users] questions on restoring backups (CVS, project GNUmed)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 14:19:45 +0200

Hi,

we (project "gnumed") have the following situation:

- we've been running CVS only
- we do have complete checkouts available
- those don't, of course, include server-side metadata

Now, I've gone through checkouts of the April and May CVS
states manually with the help of diff. Since nearly all
files are source code (IOW text) this should flag corrupt
files as changes ;-)

So I was wondering whether we can get access to the gnumed
part of the raw backup of the CVS root so I can hopefully
apply this procedure to the CVS metadata as well. Then we
could decide whether the May backup seems corrupted to us...

Any chance ?

Thanks,
Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346