Re: [Savannah-users] mailing list problems with project classpath

From: Mark Wielaard
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:55:48 +0100

Hi Tom,

On Thu, 2010-03-25 at 19:33 +0100, Tom Walker wrote:
> I don't think that the list managed by classpath.org is the list I am
> subscribed to. If you look at the list archives here...
>
> http://developer.classpath.org/pipermail/classpath/
>
> and here...
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/classpath/
>
> ...there do appear to be two lists. I was receiving mail for the latter and
> page for unsubscribing manages the former.
>
> Hope this helps.

Yes, thanks. That is indeed really odd. There seems to have gone
something wrong last month with the old list (on lists.gnu.org) suddenly
having been reactivated after 4 years. I am not sure how that happened.

What is worse is that some emails send to address@hidden now don't
reach the main list (on developer.classpath.org). Even though it seems
some emails are still getting through. I'll try and find out how that
could have happened.

This might be a good time to migrate the list officially back to
lists.gnu.org from developer.classpath.org. I'll contact the gnu
sysadmins about that.

Thanks,

Mark