Re: [Savannah-users] hard to find a place to report bugs

From: Ray Wang
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] hard to find a place to report bugs
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 13:01:41 +0800

well, you are probably right, but I still believe having a centralized
bug tracking system for gnu softwares would significantly ease the
pain for end user report bugs. :-)

To be honest, gnome community looks like more active than gnu
community. why don't we learn something successful from other good
examples?  Making GNU even more better and marketing it very friendly
is also very very helpful to spread GNU all over the world.

--
Ray Wang
  - Follow your dreams