Re: [Savannah-users] hard to find a place to report bugs

From: Ray Wang
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] hard to find a place to report bugs
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 23:05:24 +0800

Hi, Dmitry and Mailing-Listen, I of course know GNOME is part of GNU,
as I was a big fan of GNU since 1999.
but I'm not talking about the different between gnome and gnu, I'm
talking about the different development model, and want to raise the
discussion about how to make gnu grow and to make it even better, to
make it more influential.

No offense indeed. :-)

Hi Jan,  thank you for your explanation, I do understand the
difficulty of this. I just want to see the possibility of this. :)

--
Ray Wang
  - Follow your dreams