[Savannah-users] Registration email not received

From: Robert Levin
Subject: [Savannah-users] Registration email not received
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 19:28:42 -0700

Greetings,

I went through the registration procedure and reached a page informing me that a confirmation email would
be sent, but it has been two days and I have received nothing.

An attempt to log in failed.

An attempt to reset my password resulted in a message saying that either the user does not exist or has
not been activated.

An attempt to register again yielded a message saying "that username already exists".

What shall I do next?

Thank you for any help.

Robert Levin