[Savannah-users] Adding Recipes in the project

From: Dora Scilipoti
Subject: [Savannah-users] Adding Recipes in the project
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 17:21:36 +0200

Hello,

there was a time when I was able to add a recipe in the GNU Education
project in Savannah[1]. I added that recipe some time ago and I have
forgotten the exact procedure I followed. I need to add a new recipe now
but can't find the way to do it. I've been through the User Docs:
FAQs, Cookbook and In Depth Guide under "Site Help". I also downloaded
and grep the archives of the savannah-users and savannah-hackers
mailing lists, plus a search in the bugs system. I still can't find out
how to add a new recipe. Can anyone help with this or direct me to the
documentation I should read?

Thanks

[1]https://savannah.gnu.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&item_id=253

--