[Savannah-users] GNU software on non-GNU package?

From: Paulo Henrique Torrens
Subject: [Savannah-users] GNU software on non-GNU package?
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 16:57:48 +0000

Hi,

I was wandering. I have a non-GNU project hosted on Savannah (black.nongnu.org), which is made of several modules (dozens of programs and libraries). Would it be possible to register another project on Savannah for some of them, use the same code base (same repository) for them and for my non-GNU project, and then submit them to as proposed GNU packages (still making them ship only with my non-GNU project)?

Thank you.