Re: [Savannah-users] Mailing list discarding random messages

From: Marin Rameša
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 22:48:25 +0200

On 24.05.2013 20:53:31, Jan Owoc wrote:
> Do you have a specific email (time, sender, subject)
> that you can verify was sent to your list, but you know did not get
> properly delivered? Maybe the mailing list admins can look through
> the filters to see where it went...

OK so I have this mail that did not get archived and delivered (at
least that's what members report):

Sender: marin (dot) ramesa (at) gmail (dot) com
Subject: Re: [www-hr-lista] komentar2
01:50:58 -0700 (PDT)

In contrast to this, I have this mail that did get delivered and
archived:

Sender: marin (dot) ramesa (at) gmail (dot) com
Subject: Re: [www-hr-lista] Prevedeno
address@hidden); Thu, 23 May 2013 21:10:42 -0700 (PDT)

I also have a mail that is for <multiple recipients> (including www-hr-
address@hidden) that did not get archived.

I can further collect proofs, by contacting translators in my group, if
needed, that there are mails that don't get archived AND don't get
delivered to the subscribed members (I did not get them and members are
claiming they sent them). I know this might be needed as I can't be
100% sure that the delivery failed, but the archiving certianly fails.

Someone might say that this might be a mx.google.com problem, but my
commits to www are always correct and succeed in a mail sent to
address@hidden

It's certainly possible that I'm wrong about the delivery, but the
archives are clearly not working properly.

It would be good if someone else could test this also.