[Savannah-users] Git error: pack-objects died of signal 13

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: [Savannah-users] Git error: pack-objects died of signal 13
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 10:02:25 -0500

Hi,

I'm getting this error when I try to push my local changes to the remote server:

$ git push
Compressing objects: 100% (5/5), done.
fatal: read error: Conexión reinicializada por la máquina remota (Connection restarted by the remote machine)
error: pack-objects died of signal 13
error: failed to push some refs to 'git://git.savannah.gnu.org/guix/guix-artwork.git'

This is the status of my local repo:

$ git status
On branch master
Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 1 commit.
  (use "git push" to publish your local commits)
nothing to commit, working directory clean

Looking for the error on the Web, people say it may be related to file size limits.[1] The change I'm trying to push is this:

commit e131ddb376a9fa8a305eccb86a4f57a75745f267