[Savannah-users] Password cannot be reseted before confirmation

From: Joonas Kylmälä
Subject: [Savannah-users] Password cannot be reseted before confirmation
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 07:59:00 +0000

Hi,

I just tried to create a savannah.nongnu.org user account. I got to the
point where I opened the link for account confirmation but the it said
"Invalid password". So I thought maybe I mistyped it and tried to use
the "Lost your password?" functionality but it turns out my account is
not yet existing in the system (the message I got "Invalid User: This
account does not exist or has not been activated "). How can I get the
account now activated?

Joonas